Call Us Now 717-236-9391
At Foreman & Caraciolo, we handle a full range of legal matters for our clients, including criminal defense matters, including DUI, Drug Offenses, Sex Crimes, and other Felony or Misdemeanor offense, as well as family law matters such as divorce, alimony and alimony lite, child custody and support.
Our hard work — as well as our commitment to communication and the highest standards of professionalism — is the hallmark of our success:
- Because we work hard to understand your unique situation, we can be more proactive about protecting your interests.
- Because we are committed to frequent communication and accessibility, we can obtain your input quickly and move forward expeditiously.
- Because we embrace high standards of professionalism, we can be trusted to do the right thing for every client.
- Because we are responsive, you can feel secure knowing we are keeping you informed and fighting for you.
Although our office is located in Downtown Harrisburg, PA in Dauphin County, we regularly practice in many of the county Courthouse in Central Pennsylvania including Dauphin, Cumberland, York, Lebanon, Lancaster, Franklin, Adams, Perry, Juniata, Northumberland, Union, Snyder, Centre, and other counties.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice in state and federal courts, including the Eastern District and Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
We offer a wide range of representation for issues of family and divorce law. Our services include matters of child custody and visitation, child support, alimony, division of marital property, paternity, grandparents’ rights and step-parent adoption. To learn more about our family law practice, please follow the links below:
- Child custody
- Spousal and child support
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Marriage Agreements
- Protection From Abuse (PFA)
We defend people accused of both state and federal crimes throughout Pennsylvania. From criminal traffic offenses, to juvenile crimes, to misdemeanors and serious felonies, we are well equipped to help our clients achieve positive results. To learn more, please follow the links below:
Civil Legal Matters
Attorneys at Foreman & Caraciolo handle a wide range of transactional matters and civil litigation. We handle business law matters, including contracts, business formation and financing, employment law, collections, personal injury litigation, real estate, estate planning and probate. To learn more, please follow the links below:
For responsive, aggressive and personalized service in a wide range of matters including criminal defense, family law and civil litigation, talk with the lawyers at Foreman & Caraciolo. Call 717-236-9391 for a free case evaluation. You may also complete our online contact form.