Harrisburg Divorce Attorney Aggressive and Responsive Legal Services From Lawyers Who Care
At Foreman & Caraciolo, we understand that divorce can be a difficult and emotional time. The challenges you face in a divorce are often more difficult than any other you could encounter. Parents worry, in a divorce, about losing custody of their children and divorcing spouses worry about losing the family home and losing their own personal possessions.
Regardless of the challenges you face in a divorce, our lawyers understand your situation and your concerns. As aggressive and responsive lawyers, our goal is to protect your interests during a divorce. We are dedicated to supporting clients in the Harrisburg area and throughout Pennsylvania, helping them achieve positive divorce results.
Divorce in Pennsylvania
In Pennsylvania, each divorce is different. Your divorce may involve several different issues, depending on your personal circumstances:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Alimony — sometimes called maintenance or spousal support, alimony can be temporary or permanent based on your circumstances
- Alimony pendente lite — temporary support awarded while the divorce is pending
- Prenuptial or antenuptial agreements — a poorly drafted agreement may not be enforceable and may lead to additional litigation during a divorce
- Postnuptial or marriage settlement agreements — agreements entered into after the marriage or in contemplation of divorce
- Equitable distribution of marital property and debt — often a contentious issue, the assets acquired and the debts incurred during the marriage will be divided amongst the divorcing spouses
We also have the capacity to handle divorces that involve allegations of domestic violence. These cases often need special attention. Our law office is located directly across the street from the Dauphin County Courthouse. If quick action is needed, we are well positioned to take it.
Contact Us With Your Divorce Concerns
For responsive, aggressive and personalized divorce representation, talk with the lawyers at Foreman & Caraciolo. Call 717.236.9391 for a free case evaluation. You may also complete our online contact form.
Free parking is available at two local parking facilities near our law offices. Please ask us for more information about parking validation or see the Harrisburg Parking Authority Web site for more information on your parking options.